A&A Law and Indian Trade Marks Co. has collaborated to form “Raguel Law” with an aim to offer strategic, cost-effective, and bespoke services spread across diverse industry sectors. The name “Raguel” derives its inspiration from the Bible meaning to be the ‘Friend of God’. A friend who believes in justice and harmony. We are on a mission to strive down any evil that have harmed our clients.
Businesses and individuals are becoming aware of their rights and implications, and the law is constantly evolving to coincide with the societal norms. At Raguel Law, we open our doors to all your problems and strive to provide a complete solution to protect one’s dignity and property.
We offer comprehensive contentious and non – contentious legal services.
The contentious services include arbitration, representation of clients in court hearings at all levels, and enforcement of court judgments and arbitral awards. In addition, we provide services for commercial & non-commercial litigation and corporate governance.
The non-contentious services include strategic planning, providing legal opinions, preparing documents, and conducting negotiations.
Our aim is to develop a strong and long-lasting relationship with our clients. We at Raguel Law ardently believe that once a client is always a client. Having a proactive approach, we are determined in giving solutions to the concerns of our clients with maximum possible creation and innovation. Best possible communication and high order of consistency is what we deliver.
Our approach is based on the principles of 5C’s:
1. Clients – You will always be our top priority. We focus on delivery on the basis of the needs of the client.
2. Consistency – When it comes to delivery, we are passionate and every assignment in completed with uniformity.
3. Creativity – You got a problem, we have a solution. Our innovative thinking and bespoke methods will make it simple for you to understand.
4. Costs – We make constant efforts to keep our costs down so that we can pass on the savings to you.
5. Communication – Miscommunication can lead to misrepresentation. We listen, think, evaluate to give you the best and that is why, we keep the communication open regarding the work of our clients.”